Strict bank requirements for borehole water.
What are the bank requirements for borehole water?
Bank Requirements for Borehole water.
- The banks have two requirements when it involves a property that makes use of borehole water.
- This requirement is to protect the banks from any claim that there is no water or suitable drinking water from a borehole on the property.
- If you want the bank to assist you then you must comply to the Bank Requirements for Borehole water and that is it.
- A borehole water test must be done.
First bank requirements requirements for borehole water.
- Borehole water volume test.
- You contact a business that test borehole water strength.
- You will not get pass the Bank Requirements for Borehole water .
- You must just do it.
- Business it recommended is AJ Plastics.
Address: 18 Eland St, Koedoespoort, Pretoria, 0186
Phone: 012 333 7328
Second bank requirements requirements for borehole water.
- Borehole water test to establish if the water is suitable for human consumption.
- That means drinking water.
- Take a water sample from the borehole water to a laboratory for testing.
- Water Lab,
Address: 23B De Havilland Cres, Persequor Techno Park, Pretoria,
Phone: 012 349 1044
Borehole water test report.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will study the report and give feedback.
- We can assist you to comply with the standards.
- This action from the bank is to protect them and you from any legal action.