What to do with Ants in Borehole Water.
There are ants in borehole water.
What can I do about the ants in borehole water?
- This is a common problem.
- Every day people phone me regarding this problem.
- It seems that the ants love the casing of the borehole.
- They make their nest against the casing.
- The owner of the borehole never thing about the ants, that could become a major health problem.
What to do with the ants in borehole water?
- First you must get rid of the ants.
- To get the ants out of the borehole is the next step.
- The only solution to remove the ants is to pump that borehole until the ants is out.
- People ask if the can through the chlorine tablets in the borehole to clean the water.
- No, it would not help.
- The borehole is may be a pond or a stream of water flowing underground.
- If you through the chlorine tablet in the borehole.
- The water will move it in the direction of the water flow.
- It would be a total waste.
- If the water is a pond or an opening between some rocks and the water do not flow.
- In that case it would be of little use.
- You would grab the ant poison to get rid of the ants.
- No, it is very dangerous.
- There is an environment friendly way to treat the ants.
- Get flour that the woman uses to bake bread.
- It is very fine and the ants will eat it but their bodies can’t absorb the flour.
- They then die due to the fact that the flour doesn’t dissolve.
- That way you don’t poisoned your borehole water and it is totally harmless if the flour gets in the water.
Preventative measures against ants in the borehole water.
- Clean the area around the borehole often.
- Get rid of the ants when spotted.
- Use flour around the borehole.
- Close any opening that can cause something from entering the borehole.
- Snakes tend to move in holes and if there is an opening they will move in at the end of the summer.
Get involved and subscribe. Your contribution would make a difference.