The dangers of borehole water.
What are the dangers of borehole water?
- The dangers of borehole water are bigger than most people think.
- When people talk about their view about borehole water and that include fountain water.
- Their view is the view they have about borehole water of forty years ago.
- During that time there was not a squatter settlement around every town.
- They will tell you that their borehole water is clean and pure.
Where does the borehole water flow from?
- You have a borehole.
- You don’t know from what direction and from where the water comes.
- Did it flow through a squatter settlement where every shack has a toilet?
- Where do you think that fluid that is been discharged in the toilet flow to?
- It flows into the ground and into the water veins that feed the borehole.
- That doesn’t sound right.
- That is the fact about borehole water.
Is the borehole water contaminated?
- Yes most of the boreholes are contaminated.
- Some borehole water is radioactive.
- Others are contaminated with E.coli or other harmful bacteria.
- We haven’t mentioned the different minerals that could be present in the water.
- Some of the minerals cause kidney or other body organs failure.
Dangers in the water tank.
Storing borehole water.
- Using borehole water that is contaminated with bacteria can cause serious problems.
- The tank stands in the sun and the water gets warm during the summer months.
- This warm water is the ideal environment for the bacteria to multiply.
- When driving around we see different types of water tanks.
- There are even the old asbestos tanks.
- This type of tank is the biggest health hazard that you have on the property.
- It is advisable to get rid of the tank as soon as possible.
- Borehole water contamination is a big problem.
Testing of borehole water.
- It is advised that you test your borehole water to be able what is present in the water.
- Test for bacteria is a big priority.
- Take a water sample to your nearest water testing laboratory.
- Please do not take it to the local water shop to test.
- They do not have the equipment to do proper tests.
Solution for borehole water.
- If you have a problem with your borehole water.
- The best you can do is to fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
- Please give us a description of what the problem is.
- We also want to know where the borehole is located.
- Town, province not at the house or dam that would be of no help.
Website with Borehole information.