Taking borehole water samples
When borehole water samples must be taken the internet have a hundred and one ways to do that. Don’t make it complicated. Just do it.
Borehole water samples advice.
- The advice that I can give you when you want to take borehole water samples.
- First that you need to do is to establish what the purpose of the water testing is.
- The next thing you must do is to download the water testing form on this website.
- Download and print the form that is on the page that is located in the first spot on the menu.
Borehole water sample bottle.
- The water sample bottle can be obtained from the laboratory that you are going to test the water.
- Some sample bottles is been treated for specific tests.
- It is important to talk to the laboratory personnel to get the information you need.
- If you can’t get to the water testing laboratory the next option is just as good.
- It is better to get the test done than to wait till the time you can get the water sample bottles.
- Take any new bottle that contained water.
- Rinse it out with the water you want to test.
- Rinse it a few times and make sure that there is no other stuff in the bottle like oil.
- The lid must also be rinse in the water.
- Take the water sample and close the lid.
Taken the Borehole water sample from the borehole.
- Let the borehole flow for a few minutes before you collect the water.
- It is better to take a 2 liter water sample than using a small bottle.
- Keep the water cold if you can but if it is not possible, make sure it is not in the sun.
Receiving the borehole water sample report.
- When you receive the water sample report from the laboratory you can email the report to me.
- When I receive the report I would draw-up a report from the information that I get from the laboratory report.
- I would also provide a quotation for the products you need.
- My focus is to ensure that your borehole water is safe for human consumption.