NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
Borehole Water Test Results Explained in detail.
- If you have tested your borehole water and receive the test results.
- This water test results just indicate a number.
- This is confusing.
- You don’t have a clue what it means.
- The laboratory didn’t provide you with an explanation of the report.
- That is why we have decided to be of help.
How to interpret the borehole water test report.
- You go to the link on the bottom of the page.
- You just click on the word “Microbiological determinants”.
- You take your report and look for the element that you want to enquire.
- You then click on the element and the element page will open.
- It will provide you with all the information you need.
- We want to enquire about iron.
- You click on iron and the new page open on the iron page.
- Information about iron is at my disposal.