150 and Above. Get the 5 stage reverse osmosis system and advice.
Health effect of Aluminium in Borehole Water .
- Alzheimer’s diseases is the most prominent health condition of Aluminium.
- Aluminum accumulates in the brain, lungs, kidneys, liver and thyroid.
- Aluminum competes with calcium for absorption and can affect skeletal mineralization.
- The effect on infants is slow growth.
- Tests on animal models linked aluminum exposure to mental impairments.
- The body does not need aluminum.
Is Aluminium in Borehole Water Harmful?
- Aluminum target is your central nervous system.
- Studies on the effects of aluminum have indicated that it contribute to brain diseases.
- Aluminum is a toxic heavy metal.
- Aluminum is one of the worst offenders of health risks.
Aluminium in Borehole Water is Bad for Your Brain.
Side effects of Aluminium in Borehole Water.
- Severe stomach pain.
- Bloody stools.
- Black and tarry stools.
- Coughing up blood that looks brown.
- Pain during urination.
- Extreme drowsiness.
- Loss of appetite.
- Cramps and muscle weakness and pain.
- Loss of memory.
- Kidney failure.
- Liver failure.
Symptoms of Aluminium in Borehole Water poisoning.
Symptoms of Aluminium poisoning.
- Early known symptoms of aluminium toxicities includes colic, flatulence, headaches, tendencies for colds, dryness of the skin and mucous membranes, burning pain in the head that is been relieved by food, heartburn and an resistance to meat.
- Progressed symptoms are paralytic muscular conditions, mental confusion and loss of memory.