Safe Borehole water warning.
- There is no such thing as safe borehole water.
- Yes the water test results will indicate that the borehole water is safe for human consumption.
- You believe it because you have proof.
- That is no proof at all.
- Proof is when the laboratory gives you a document that stated that they give you the guarantee that the water is safe for human consumption.
- Not just at the time the water sample was taken.
- They will never ever give you any document that they state that the water is safe for human consumption for a year or a time frame.
- They know that the water quality can change at any moment.
- The water could be safe for human consumption and five minutes to could be contaminated with E.coli or a chemical.
- It can happen that you don’t even notice it.
- Over time that substance that is in the water can then cause kidney or liver failure.
- Not to mention cancer.
Safe borehole water advice.
- If you want to make sure that your borehole water is safe to drink, you have to invest in the correct water systems.
- The people that drill the borehole and some sales people would recommend the “Big blue system”.
- Stay away from the big blue system!
- The one specialize in drilling and the sales person specialize in selling any product.
- Talk to the person that specializes in water purification.
- Not the local water shop.
- They know about the operation of their water purification system.
- That is not good enough.
- We are talking about your health not saving money.
Price for safe drinking water.
- There are a few products that are especially designed to do specific functions.
- It is important to get the correct product for the specific situation.
Kill all live organisms in water.
- There we talking about the UV light.
- It is effective and can manage large volumes of water.
- It is important to get the correct size for the volume of water that would flow through the system.
- Some people would say ozone.
- I do not give any advice on ozone products.
- The reason is that I have little faith in it.
- Must still do some test to be sure that is effective in killing live organisms.
- I once took some water samples from a water shop that sells ozonated water.
- I found live roundworms and other organisms in the water.
Safe drinking water.
- The 5 stage reverse osmosis system is the best when it comes to purified water.
- The reverse osmosis system removes most of the stuff from the water source.
- I don’t say all because there could be some stuff that still go through.
- If the system is not functioning correctly it becomes the same as a filtration system that removes just dirt and chlorine from the water.
- Parasites, bacteria, viruses, chemicals and minerals will still be present in the water.
- Never get any 4, 6, 7, 8 stages reverse osmosis system.
- It is a waste of money.
Is the Borehole Water Safe to drink?
NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!