I need emergency water supply for my household.
Looking for emergency water supply unit.
- If you are looking for emergency water supply you don’t need to look any further.
- We assist people with emergency water by the following.
- We install a 5 000 liter water tank with a pressure pump.
- The tank is placed on the ground and the pressure pump; pump the water with a water pressure of 3 bar.
- When the water supply is been cut or your neighbor wood is without water.
- You will still have water for a few days.
- The system that we install is convenient.
- The system operates automatically.
- You don’t even quotes that the water is been cut.
We don’t have any tap water and need emergency water supply now.
- If you need emergency water now you are in for a surprise.
- If you want to buy water at a price then pay the price.
- Don’t you think it is about time to do something about this unpredictable service delivery?
- You never know what surprise will hide you next.
- That is why we provide water tanks and pumps for the day you want same water.
- We supply and install the emergency units.
- Next time when you experience water cut even for an hour.
- Think about the service we provide.
- All you have to do is to give us a call.
What must I do if I want to have my own emergency water supply?
- To have your own emergency water supply unit.
- You only have to contact us.
- We will visit your premises and inspect the place.
- What we want to see is where the emergency water unit must be installed.
- If there is electricity and the water connections is critical.
- When we have asses the lay out, we will then provide you with a quotation.
What is the price for an emergency water supply unit?
- What happened in the market today is the businesses ask ridiculous prices for the emergency units.
- The other day in Elardus Park a client contact us.
- We visit the premises and give the client a quote.
- Our price was under R20 000.00.
- I ask the client if they receive other quotes.
- The reply was, yes. They show me the quotes.
- The lowest quote was R72 000.00.
- The people that send the quotes didn’t even visit the premises to see what the lay out is.
- They rip the people off.
If you want the latest information about water systems and other water related information. All you have to do is to subscribe.