- Pretoria water cuts are the norm today.
- The ruling parties moto is “take as much as you can”.
- Do as little as you can.
- Be corrupt as you can.
- Never admit anything.
We experience Pretoria water cuts a few times.
- I thought that I would never experience water cuts in Pretoria during my lifetime.
- I was wrong with that believe.
- I remember the old days that when there was a water cut we were informed two weeks in advance.
- Today the water just stops flowing and then you must wait tile the water start flowing again.
- One moment you use the water the next moment there is none.
- It is at that moment that you realize that you have experienced one of the many water cuts.
- This is not a very pleasant experience.
What are the causes of this regular Pretoria water cuts?
- Any employee that works for government will inform you that the experience a so called “Challenge”.
- I hate that work been used by people that do not want to take responsibility and admit that they have a problem.
- “Challenge” sounds better on the ear. Maybe some cultures don’t have the word problem in their vocabulary.
The facts of Pretoria water cuts are:
- Lack of planning.
- Lack of knowledge.
- Lack of managing people and resources.
- Lack of work ethics.
- Lack of responsibility.
- Lack of upgrading.
- Lack of maintenance.
- Don’t care about the public because they are the ruling party’s elite.
- They think that the public must serve them and that they are just there to collect their salaries for doing nothing.
- Then the most important is, “It is Apartheid’s fault” the plant or facility last only for 20 years. They could have made it to last a hundred years.
Advice for Pretoria water cuts alternatives.
- Contact us to advice you on what to do.
- Get a 5000 lt water tank.
- A booster pump.
- Non-return valve, to prevent water from flowing back into the municipality line.
Our Pretoria water cuts slogan is:
Beat the Pretoria water cuts by getting a fire pool; “Number one” have one.
If you want to be informed about the latest news. All you have to do is to subscribe. We will send you the latest news once a week. We will not spam you.