Use of well points around Cape Town.
- With the drought in the Cape region we have no other means but to look for other alternatives for water.
- We estimate that there is about 2 800 well points around Cape Town that is not used effectively.
- There is hundreds of well points that is only been used for gardening purposes.
- It is about time that the well point water is been treated for household use.
Can we use our Well points water for household purposes?
- We have a well point in the cape town area and we would rather use our well point water for our household.
- The water restrictions in our area are critical.
- We must start to use our well point water.
Who can treat well point water in cape town?
- Talk to us, we would assist you every step of the way.
- First step is to get your well point water tested.
- Get the testing form from the website.
- First on the menu is the page “Borehole water test form”.
- Open the page and look for the words “Water Test Form” or open the photo on the right hand side of the page.
- The water testing form will open.
- Download the form and send it with the water sample to an accredited laboratory. Please mark all the elements on the form. It is very important.
- Step Two: Talk to Us.
Cape town well point water treatment.
- We will assist you with any well point water issues.
- We specialize in the treatment of well point water.
- If your well point water tastes bad we can always treat it.
- There is no reason why you can’t use your well point water.