Information regarding well points in Cape Town.
- We would assist you with information regarding any well point water problems that you may experience in the Cape town region.
- We receive well point analysis from people in the Cape region.
- We have notice that they have a mayor problem when it comes to safe water.
- About 80% of the water samples have Calcium, magnesium, Sodium and Chloride in.
- This is a complicated combination of elements.
Well point water treatment in the Cape region.
- To treat the well point water you need to have a clear understanding of the different applications for the different elements that is present in a specific water sample.
- Every water sample has its own elements that require a different approach.
Using water softener for well point water.
- The uninformed sales person would advise you to get a water softener to treat the hardness of your well point water.
- It would work in may be 10% of the well points.
- 80% of the well points or borehole water in the Cape region is not suitable for the use of a water softener.
- If you want to know more.
- Feel free to contact us.
Use well point water in the Cape region.
- You can use the well point water in the Cape region on your plants.
- Please do not use it for human consumption.
- Have it tested first.
- Ask for the SANS 241 standard test.
- You can download the water test form from Boreholewater.com.
- Look for the water test form in the menu.
- Download the form and print it.