Can we use Well water?
- Yes I know a few of my clients that have well’s on their property.
- Some of them use it for gardening and a few use it for household.
- They have change over from municipality water to the well water.
- Their main focus is to get off the grid.
Is Well water safe to drink?
- Yes and No!
- The yes is when you have tested your well water at an accredited laboratory.
- The next step is to act on the report and solve the problem areas with the correct application.
- No is to use the well water without even test it.
- When some elements that have high readings.
- Elements that is higher than the standard is something to be concerned about.
- It could cause liver, kidney or other diseases.
- It does not manifest in a few months but take time to manifest.
Drinking well water.
- Drinking well water that is safe to drink is the best you can get.
- The important factor is the testing and rectifying of the well water.
- When the well water is been treated it is better than any other water you can get.
- If the well water is of such a quality that you don’t even have to treat it.
- That water is the healthiest.
- The municipality water is treated but the sewerage water that’s been treated is also been added to the water.
- All the chemicals and medicine the people use is still in the water that the municipality provide.
- I don’t want to drink other people’s medicine that they discharged in the water.
- What about all the hormones that is present in the water.
- Well water would have none of that stuff in.
- I would drink a thousand times from a well than from municipality.
Well water treatment.
- We would assist you if you want to treat your well water.
- To change over to well water is better than using municipality water.
- There is only a few important steps you must follow to have safe well water.