we need some well point water advice
Some well point water advice.
- We have found that the well point water in the Cape region is of a poor quality.
- Before you stop reading I want to make it clear that the well point water can still be used with the correct treatment.
- The element that is in the water makes it very difficult to treat.
Well point advice.
- We assist any person that wants some well point advice.
- What we do not do is to be a free source of information to the DIY people.
- It took us years to collect the correct information.
- To only act on the information the product manual or the sales people gave.
Well point treatment advice.
- The most important aspect of well point treatment is to have the area around the well point and borehole free of any vegetation.
- Look for ants that have their nest on the side of the sleeve of the hole.
- The well point or borehole must be covered to prevent anything from getting into the well point.
- Snakes likes to get into the well point and lands up in the water.
- Do not add any chemicals in the well point.
Any well point water advice?
- It doesn’t matter how the water looks or smells.
- We will help you solve any water problem you may have.
- We specialize in the treatment of well point water.
- All we require is the latest well point water test results.
- The well point water must be tested by an accredited laboratory.
- Stay away from water shops.
- Well point and borehole water treatment is not their specialty.