Well points water treatment practices.
- Well point water treatment practices require a good understanding of the elements that is present in the water.
- That is why the well point water must be tested.
- We require the latest water test report.
- Without the report it would be a waste of money.
- The report would give us clear indication of what system or application it required.
Well points water treatment system.
- With the well points or borehole s you never know what type of system you would use.
- The water test report gives us guidance in the design of the different applications for the different situation.
- We would never give you any advice without the water analysis.
- The normal big blue system is been used in about 10% of our installations.
- The big blue system is totally in effective when it comes to the treatment of well point water.
- Cape Town Well points.
Well points water system.
- Well point water systems would most of the time consist of a few systems that work on a specific element or condition.
- There is no one system fits all conditions.
- We find that people have the big blue system for their well point or borehole.
- They bought it most of the time at water shops that informed them that the big blue system would solve their water issues.
- Don’t buy a big blue system.
- It is a waste of money.
- Rather get your water tested at the accredited laboratory.